Car Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Hey guys,
I realized that my MCD Baja 1000 didn't come with stickers... :(
I checked largescalerc.com and they don't seem to be carrying any.. does anyone know were i can buy them?
Also, what color scheme do you think i should do?

Thanks

Chris

not sure on the stickers mate but i was watchin a drift show tonight and i'm goin to go for the mopar paint (black and white with the mopar badges) or rossies colours on his moto gp bike (blue over white with the fiat badges and his sig "the doctor" on the rear lip of the spoiler) not sure yet i'll have to see how my air brush skill develop over the winter ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the paint ideas Charlie//

Rob, thanks for the heads up.. I would have never thought about FGSupply.. good to know.

I was thinking about a "Bully Dog" Black theme with some red might be cool.
The shell sitting on the MCD looks amazing, i don't know why i didn't get one earlier

Chris

ok i'm officially a moron.. i just checked the largescalerc.com and they had it right there staring at me.. DUHHH!!! LOL

Chris

Thanks Kamitiro

I butchered my Race runner shell today to protect the insides and i will be painting hopefully this week..

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks