Carb(1107) Removal, G320RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josegarcia8578

Hi, are there only two bolts that hold the carburator on the engine? The ones with arrow in the picture.

Also, what is the other part between the engine and the carburator? Is that an insulator manifold?

I want to retighten everything because dirt is sticking to carb, I'm assuming due to the bolts being a little lose and vapor is depositing oil out the carb body.

Attachments

• 20190531_100037.jpg
    20190531_100037.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 18
Hi, are there only two bolts that hold the carburator on the engine? The ones with arrow in the picture.

Also, what is the other part between the engine and the carburator? Is that an insulator manifold?

I want to retighten everything because dirt is sticking to carb, I'm assuming due to the bolts being a little lose and vapor is depositing oil out the carb body.
Looks like yes, there's only 2 bolts holding the carb on, and yes that's the insulator manifold.

Have had dirt get to my carb once and it was because the plastic back plate on filter box wasn't snapped in correctly don't think you are getting dirt but your gaskets

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks