Carb advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teejay112

Guys what would be the best carb to use on 40+cc's
I have no problem with the ruixing walbro 1191 clone but are there any others with smooth throttle response and better top end or better acceleration the engine is stupid fast but it's only the stock carb on it and there must be a carb that will add even more to performance so any ideas lemme know please thanks

Thanks again the 1107 is the standard carb for the rovan 45 if you buy from them direct I will be buying the rc max one
If I'm not missinfomed the rcmax 1 is modified and not a stock 1107.
This from rcmax will straight fit
https://www.rcmax.co.uk/product-page/walbro-full-mod-1107-carb
Or there is the wj-71 but not sure that would work with your intake manifold
I believe the wj71 would fit a stock rovan manifold but you'd have to drill the hole alot bigger. Plus, I think the wj71 is wayyy Overkill for this. The wj71 is for 70cc and up. Now personally, id spend alittle more and get the roostertail 990 carb. Probably will give u the best performance.

If I'm not missinfomed the rcmax 1 is modified and not a stock 1107.
I believe the wj71 would fit a stock rovan manifold but you'd have to drill the hole alot bigger. Plus, I think the wj71 is wayyy Overkill for this. The wj71 is for 70cc and up. Now personally, id spend alittle more and get the roostertail 990 carb. Probably will give u the best performance.
Wj-71 carbs are ran on 40cc to 71cc in the alx range, some 71 owners run the wb-32 25mm carb and the super85 has the mahoosive 28mm carb.??

Wj-71 carbs are ran on 40cc to 71cc in the alx range, some 71 owners run the wb-32 25mm carb and the super85 has the mahoosive 28mm carb.??
Dayum 28mm. I'll be getting a wb32 to get the full power out of my engine. It's restricted by the 19mm wj71, the Athena kit is for a 22mm carb,so I'll be running about 13hp maybe alittle more cuz e85 but for now it'll be enough, not like my transmission can handle anything more ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks