Carb Question Walbro 813

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutiny1

I bought a stock walbro 813, what do I need to do to make it fit a KM001.
My problem is when I went to put it on there was no set screw hole on the end of the brass rod where the linkage attaches.

Could it be possible to remove the rod assembly from the old carb, the chinese one with no name.

need some pics of the carb, the walbro 813 can come with a stock linkage from walbro to fit a cable linkage, that has to come off via the center screw, and you add the rc linkage arm,
no if what your saying , is that 813 you have has no center attachment screw? then you have a problem, is the 813 a true walbro or is a china version?

need some pics of the carb, the walbro 813 can come with a stock linkage from walbro to fit a cable linkage, that has to come off via the center screw, and you add the rc linkage arm,
no if what your saying , is that 813 you have has no center attachment screw? then you have a problem, is the 813 a true walbro or is a china version?

The 813 I have now is a true walbro, and yes there is no center screw.

i bought a stock walbro 813, what do i need to do to make it fit a km001.
My problem is when i went to put it on there was no set screw hole on the end of the brass rod where the linkage attaches.

Could it be possible to remove the rod assembly from the old carb, the chinese one with no name.
don't they getted modded for rc use.thats hasnt been done?

don't they getted modded for rc use.thats hasnt been done?

I was hoping this is/was not the case, but it stands to reason it would be. I did not buy from an RC store I bought it through a small engine repair place. So the carb is completely stock walbro 813.

I made plans to go Monday and drop off the old carb other wise I think I can make a copper sleeve to fit over the stock rod and make the throttle assembly fit.
And if it goes well, I'll post pictures.

if i recall all the difference should o been was the arm the r/c servison has a arm, the go-ped lawn version has a cable guide, should still have the center screw to attatch the arm or guide

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks