Sold / Found carbon roof scoops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swiss-iow

hi guys,
back on the baja build! i have just made 5 carbon roof scoops so got 4 spare!

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

hope to get her back to former glory with some new parts soon:)

hey,thanks for the positive feedback! i am back and will have some more parts soon .hope to have a new body soon and i have been working on a rear wing:)

got these pics last night.i have been working with some pre preg (resin in the fibre already ) for some nice effects,hope you like:)

IMG_4177-1.jpg

IMG_4180-1.jpg

Wow does it come with the body for that price,alittle steep if you ask me.

CSR260 is bang on, this is not a piece of cake! each one is hand made with an inner and outer moulding glued together and then sprayed with 2 part uv protective lacquer that is not to mention the time in designing the piece and making the moulds.:) one day i might get into the lexan stuff but for now they have got to be this price sorry:)

Not really, i no what goes into making carbon fiber parts and what it cost for the material, i to have made many carbon fiber parts,the hardest part is making the molds,In american $ your talking $100,i could buy all the stuff i need and make a chassis for the baja for that price[out of cf].

Not really, i no what goes into making carbon fiber parts and what it cost for the material, i to have made many carbon fiber parts,the hardest part is making the molds,In american $ your talking $100,i could buy all the stuff i need and make a chassis for the baja for that price[out of cf].

You crack on and make your own then sir!:)

wow,that looks amazing, as does the 5b shell, great work. personally i think £80 is a fair price to ask,im sure if some big company were making these ,they would ask more than that! (if they was to make a small quantity)

how much would you ask for a COMPLETE shell, for a fg or similar?
Ive noticed that the same items that is sold in the u.k and usa always works out a hell of alot more over here (uk) but im always happy to pay for(what looks like) quality work.
Spoilers would be a great thing,as alot are universal.

wow,that looks amazing, as does the 5b shell, great work. personally i think £80 is a fair price to ask,im sure if some big company were making these ,they would ask more than that! (if they was to make a small quantity)

how much would you ask for a COMPLETE shell, for a fg or similar?
Ive noticed that the same items that is sold in the u.k and usa always works out a hell of alot more over here (uk) but im always happy to pay for(what looks like) quality work.
Spoilers would be a great thing,as alot are universal.

hi hyper 78, full kit for the baja 5b is £310 this is with roof scoop/top shell/undertray/nose cone and gear cover.i do not do one for the fg...yet!

IMG_4144_02.jpg

IMG_4145_02.jpg

im on the rear wing!:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks