Carbs...whats the difference???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Hiya dudes
Can anyone tell me what the difference is in the Walbro carbs? Theres a 668,605A,813(i know theres an accelerator pump in it) and so on.All look like they have the same size venturi's and physical apperence but what is good for what engine and why?
Cheers
J.

Hey voodoo...688 has a choke...813 has the accl pump no choke larger internal jetting..
771 same as the 813..but no accl.pump no choke..has larger jetting..for fuel flow..
Not sure on the 605..thought small internal jetting for use on the 23cc on engine.....
I am sure other's will chime in here as well...Slawhammer

the 668 is a great carb the 813 is good not so much for off road imo

the carbs its like this

771 (no choke)
813 (no choke)

these are the most common in offroad but theres more out there

normaly the higher the number the more fuel it gives your motor, but with some boat carbs its back to front

for general bashing you cant go past the 668 its relible easy to tune, holds tune well and last great.

the 813 to me can be a problem child in sand and dirt and needs to be moded befor use, for general bashing and off road stuff i recomend the 668 and i use it on my ported fg mt motors.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks