Carburettor question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John117

Are these carbs that come with with these cheap buggys any good or should I swap it out for something else? Screenshot_20220611-180923_eBay.jpg

As far as i know it's a perfectly fine stock carb. It has a non serviceable accelerator pump in it. 12.7mm venturi. No choke. Walbro is the oe for rovan carbs. The carbs are just made to rovan specs. There is nearly always a counterpart we are familiar with, and according to the conversation I had about the 1107 and 1191 with a walbro tech there are many of the same carbs that have different numbers since they are supplied to an oe.

You'll either love it or hate it imo. Would like to hear some feedback on it. I didn't care for the 813 in the application I was attempting to use it for.
Low jet needed to be leaned off mine to start. Easy to start without choke after. Just fine tuning high jet, but is good so far. I'm running 32/1 but a little rich. Just bashing and crashing. Took out a water filled barrier on probs 3rd run and bent the chassis and upper plate haha.

Glad to hear your liking it. I could never get the low needle tuned where I liked it. I attributed it to inconsistencies with the accelerator pump. Switched to an 1107 and never looked back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks