Carson Attack advice needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notusual

Guys I've just bought one of these babies to get into to the gas game from 1/10 electric
So I'm learning as I go along! All seems well apart from some minor cosmetic stuff but I've noticed that on flat tarmac its quite fast and responsive but off road up hill there seems to be no torque - motor reving etc. But the car is struggling - any ideas? A check list maybe

All help gratefully received!

+1, if the clutch is not grabbing, the buggy not going any where, change out the clutch with 8k spring and see how it goes, i hope this helps you out.

Got some used clutches here, lots left on them if your struggling getting 1, in the Quay myself down by the College...so if your stuck give either voo or myself a shout..

Thanks guys-I got a clutch off ebay but when I had a good look at the car it looked like a couple of screws were missing on the rear so I ran it again found that the 'drive' cog was not screwed to the transfer plate-got some screws and thread locked them all and it seems ok!
Not been able to run it up hill yet-that's when I first noticed it-hoping to bash next weekend so will let ya'll know :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks