Carson c5 on road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete379

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Quick question for you guys, i own a FG mercedes race truck and i'm wanting to get another on road but i don't have quite as much of a budget as last time. I been searching the forum and found a few things about the Carson but was wanting some opinions from you guys on the car in general. I don't know anything about them so thats why i'm asking. Are the tires any good, are the plastic parts decent? Stuff like that. Any help you can provide would be great. I am going to order from hobbythek so any spare/upgrade parts i will get when i get the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
carson c5 onroad

I have the Smartech version, same as Carson the only thing, with the carson you'll get a better body, the smartech Mustang body sucks big time. The plastic parts are pretty good, but you'll need better tires, try the PMT H-20's they are medium shore tires but very sticky, hope this helps you out.;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks