Carson C5 pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

q-man

I noticed that my onroad had lost his mojo badly. Finally it didnt want to fire at all and compression was really lame. Ok I found that piston had bad scratch on carb side ????, so I think cylinder has to go too. But back to the topic.... I thought carson stock sidemount pipe is good enough for parking lot driver. I blowed to the pipe and found out it seems to restrict pretty much. Lot more than marders jetpro or clone ddm from KM. Looking to expansion chamber reveals pipe inside the chamber. Any experience how much gain should expect buying fg stock, fg big power, samba or etc. Oh and also header seems pretty far from good flowing item.

Ordered esp ported 23cc top end kitfrom ddm. I hope new cyl gives carson his mojo back. Still bit suspicious about stock pipe. Looks tuned pipe but I thought it should be empty without any pipes inside etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks