CEN Matrix 5SC wheels/tyres diameter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t2boats

Hi all, I'm looking to change the wheels and tyres on my CEN 5SC. It's not had that much use in all the years I've had it and the tyre walls are still like new, almost.. But I'm looking around for a set of wheels which will fit nicely under the shell arches and not look too big, or small for that matter. I work away from home and don't return for a little while yet so I can't measure the diameter of the stock tyres. A website says they're 150mm diameter, which, looking at a ruler in work, I've got my doubts over - they're an exceptionally tall tyre. One thing which struck me with the truck when I first bought it was the size of the tyres. I've got Proline Bowties on my Baja 5b which are 170mm, and they're around the similar region as the CEN's, CEN's perhaps a smidge taller. Does anyone on here know of the diameter, or can measure them if you have a set kicking around? With it being 4WD I was looking at getting 2 pairs of front Proline Bowties with the matching wheels and fit the FG to HPI wheel adapters, but I'm also weighing up other wheel options at the mo too.

K folks, I’m home now so I was able to measure the tyres, just for future reference on this forum for anyone wanting to know, the CEN MATRIX 5SC tyres are 175mm diameter. I’ve ordered a set of 180mm tyres what look an option tyre for the HPI 5T or 5SC, can’t wait for those to arrive. A set of FG (square drive) -to- HPI hex adapters have arrived for it, it should look way better when they’re fitted.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks