DBXL 2.0 Centre diff bracket FID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulletje76

Who can help me? I have a Center Diff Bracket / Brake assembly by FID. The left brake lever does not return to the neutral position and sticks. The right brake lever does return to neutral. Who knows a solution? Greetings Mark

IMG_20240305_191116131_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240305_200236036_HDR.jpg

remove the brake posts and check for burrs and remove burrs if needed fella,
make sure everything is free and smooth, posts, piston/puck etc,
if its still an issue then try swapping the brake posts and see if the problem moves to the opposite brake,
one other thing s fit the top plate / spur cover first and tighten down, make sure both brakes are free of any binding then tighten the chassis bolts, brace bolts etc afterwards,
it doesn't take much to make one or both brakes bind, just take yer time and you will get it sorted (y) ,

i had exactly same issue, i even contacted FID (long story but there CS is a pile of sh!t to put it nicely).

Anyway as Spents says... I used a small file to smooth out the shaft and the small hole at bottom that was it, simple fix but no so simple to figure it out as id tried all sorts & numerous emails to FID who are a complete joke of a company which is why i will NEVER purchase anything FID again.

Feel free to checkout my posts regarding upgrades for the dibby 2.0 & known fixes to fit the parts etc..
https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/hop-ups-compatibility-list-gas-version.29247/

i had exactly same issue, i even contacted FID (long story but there CS is a pile of sh!t to put it nicely).

Anyway as Spents says... I used a small file to smooth out the shaft and the small hole at bottom that was it, simple fix but no so simple to figure it out as id tried all sorts & numerous emails to FID who are a complete joke of a company which is why i will NEVER purchase anything FID again.

Feel free to checkout my posts regarding upgrades for the dibby 2.0 & known fixes to fit the parts etc..
https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/hop-ups-compatibility-list-gas-version.29247/
Thank you for the tips. The brake now works perfectly. Unfortunately, FID is the only one providing this upgrade. Too bad the customer service is so bad.

I like your posts about upgrading!

Thank you for the tips. The brake now works perfectly. Unfortunately, FID is the only one providing this upgrade. Too bad the customer service is so bad.

I like your posts about upgrading!
glad you find them helpful, yeah I too had a good look around at the time but like you say, only FID that offer this part at present as an upgrade! :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks