Ceramic bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi125

Ok I would like to know from real world experience what you guys think about ceramic bearings on a losi 5ive t regular bashing and home made track with occasional racing will it give me a significant advantage or no advantage more maintenance or less maintenance

Ok I would like to know from real world experience what you guys think about ceramic bearings on a losi 5ive t regular bashing and home made track with occasional racing will it give me a significant advantage or no advantage more maintenance or less maintenance
ceramic bearings have less resistance but i don't think you'll notice them, also ceramic bearings don't need oil so they would need less maintenance which is a plus but I don't think the extra cost is worth it, id just go for some good 'ole team fast eddy bearings

These days I go for stainless steel bearings with ceramic balls on the hubs only as it's those bearings that usually needs most maintenance. The rest of the bearings usually last a long time anyway.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks