Changing to a hitec 805 servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustler50

My steering servo just recently went out (after I got my tires, of course). So I got a hitec 805 servo and it will not fit in the servo mount, and the tabs don't line up to the screw holes on the mount. What mounts will work with the hitec 805?

iv juist burned my throttle servo out what one should i buy witch is in a resinable price range ? and will it fit the servo pllace
thanks mike

michael check ebay for towarpro 995 or similar, for the price nothing gets close, for brand name reliability the hitec 645 seems to be the servo of choice but i think they are overpriced and I haven't had a good run with them. my 995's have been faultless though.

My steering servo just recently went out (after I got my tires, of course). So I got a hitec 805 servo and it will not fit in the servo mount, and the tabs don't line up to the screw holes on the mount. What mounts will work with the hitec 805?

i know there's a thread on here somewhere on installing a 5745/5755 which may help but would still need modding as the 805 is slighly bigger than the 5745/5755.

i would try and get you money back on the 805 and buy a specific HPI one. ive broken two 805 almost straight out of the box, don't think their much chop.

i know there's a thread on here somewhere on installing a 5745/5755 which may help but would still need modding as the 805 is slighly bigger than the 5745/5755.

i would try and get you money back on the 805 and buy a specific HPI one. ive broken two 805 almost straight out of the box, don't think their much chop.

Did you have the metal gear 805?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks