Charger recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the bigger battery it is very tight in the box, nothing else will fit. I have the killer bee stuffed in the reciever box. No voltage checker as I check it after my run, and it (battery) last 4 tanks or so from a fresh charge. I never got around to putting lights on it so that saved a bit of wiring mess.

I am just experimenting with the lights right now.I found a controller that does almost everything the Killer one does except the low battery signal.It has turn signals brake lights headlights and the strobing action and I also found the headlet leds for like 8 bucks for 4 of them so I may get it up and running for less than the killer controller would have cost me.

I ended up going with the ISDT Q6 for its simplicity and size.The charger is pretty powerful if you have a decent power supply.
So I'm learning... this charger does not have AC. Why would one choose a non-AC charger? Wouldn't you want at least AC/DC capability in your charger?

If you ever get into anything lipo powered where you want to charge big packs, or multiple packs in parrell. The only chargers that can handle it need power supplies. Power supplies are relitivly easy to come by. I have a little e-fuel power supply that I use for my lighter charging. I think it's good for 30 amp out put. Tbh, I only brake out my 410i if I'm planning on running my 450 t-rex for any amount of time. And that's just a few computer power supplies ran in series. Prolly have about $50.00 into it. It will handle close to a 100 amp draw. There are tons of you tube vids on how to make them on the cheap. Just need some time and a good soldering iron, some basic electrical skills.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks