cheap gps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benckie

Hi guys

im looking for a cheap gps to get the max speed, so after say 30 mins of driving i can look at the gps to get the maxium speed i reached in that time.

so it must hold/store the maxium speed reached and it would be good if it did mph and kmh.

so far all i have came up with is the Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS any other sugestions guys ?

Yup..that's what I got e-tech..works great..Check out e-bay for deals...
You can pick 1 up for 50 to 75 USD....

i looked at a few other gps but the cheapest option thats fully water proof and suits my needs was the Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS.

so i managed to get a new one delivered from the states for $65 aud, long story but basicly i brought some things, and my visa debt card was over charged by $100 usd, befor i found this out i added some thing worth $70 usd to my order, but then i found out i had been over charged.

i emaild them and basicly ended up with the $70 usd item, to come off the $100 usd i was over charged, and was told beacue they made the mistake they gave me $70 usd credit.

i was also told to feel free to spend $100 usd in there shop and that they will not hold me to excatly $100 usd, so they sell the Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS for $125 usd, so i said yeppers ill have one of them please.

so i don't know if they are going to charge me $25 usd (aprox $30 aud ) for the balance of the gps meaning the gps cost me $65 aud, or they will let the extra $25 usd i owe them for the gps slide ( i think they will from there email ) so the gps would end up costing me $30 aud

either way its a bloody good score for a new Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS ;D

That is a good little unit...I have the same as you just bought........
Son use's it when wants to plot out a fishing trip.....Slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks