Cheap Skopod 62cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell , this engine is doing the rounds.I believe this belonged to one of the lads off the baja forum and he said it was a nightmare to start!
J.:rolleyes:

hard starting and required an electric gokart started if i remember correctly :D. couldnt pay me to take it thought, i have enough issues with my baja as it is, don't need a 62cc adding even more problems :lol:

If it's hard to start they are doing something wrong. I've had 3 62's and yeah they are more difficult to start than a smaller motor but not impossible. Kart starter works like a dream.

I don't get why people are so afraid of these motors. I have yet to have an issue with them or drivetrain.

It amazes me people will bash items which they have never owned or tested. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here I just see it constantly on all the forums.

Im using a modified Ofna inline primer bulb and it works great to get the motors fired up.

Power to weight the skopod motors are awesome!!!!

If it's hard to start they are doing something wrong. I've had 3 62's and yeah they are more difficult to start than a smaller motor but not impossible. Kart starter works like a dream.

I don't get why people are so afraid of these motors. I have yet to have an issue with them or drivetrain.

It amazes me people will bash items which they have never owned or tested. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here I just see it constantly on all the forums.

Im using a modified Ofna inline primer bulb and it works great to get the motors fired up.

Power to weight the skopod motors are awesome!!!!

I didn't say they were impossible to start,I said they were a nightmare to start.
I believe you are pointing fingers here.I am going on first hand experience what a bloke who owned one said to me.
J.

Bloody hell , this engine is doing the rounds.I believe this belonged to one of the lads off the baja forum and he said it was a nightmare to start!
J.:rolleyes:

Ginge off this forum had one and had to get help to start it.He got shut as soon as possible.
J.

This engine is no harder to start than any other 62 engine, the reason ginge had a problem starting it was because of a pre existing shoulder injury.

I didn't say they were impossible to start,I said they were a nightmare to start.
I believe you are pointing fingers here.I am going on first hand experience what a bloke who owned one said to me.
J.

i think he is pointing fingers at me bud, fine by me because i followed the thread and my first impression after followig that thread was not to buy one, then i factored in the issues i have had since i received my baja and adding in the first impression of that i wont touch a skopod for mine. its a choice based on my first impressions ;).

J.

What part of "Not pointing fingers at anyone" is pointing fingers? I believe I was clear on that.

I'm saying from first hand experience they aren't that difficult to get going. As you see from additional info just added to this thread the person had a pre-existing shoulder injury which made it difficult for him to get it going.

What I can't stand is SECOND information which most if not always doesn't include all the facts. When people make comments based off of no EXPERIENCE it tends to sway other peoples opinions and can damage or offset sales for someone trying to make a living.

Again im not pointing fingers at you or anyone else, im just saying why even post if you have no first hand experience with a product?

It doesn't do anyone any good!!!!

There is a reason Hearsay isn't allowed in Court! :lol:

What part of "Not pointing fingers at anyone" is pointing fingers? I believe I was clear on that.

I'm saying from first hand experience they aren't that difficult to get going. As you see from additional info just added to this thread the person had a pre-existing shoulder injury which made it difficult for him to get it going.

What I can't stand is SECOND information which most if not always doesn't include all the facts. When people make comments based off of no EXPERIENCE it tends to sway other peoples opinions and can damage or offset sales for someone trying to make a living.

Again im not pointing fingers at you or anyone else, im just saying why even post if you have no first hand experience with a product?

It doesn't do anyone any good!!!!

There is a reason Hearsay isn't allowed in Court! :lol:

Well said:cup-1:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks