Check this mother out!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yall r insane all that alluminun is a waste of money and huge problem first time you bump somthing wrong.

each to there own, i know voo loves his alloy shiney bits and if someone wants a alloy rtr well this is a very good choice. most people know the risks of running alloy yes when they crash they bend. but it just looks so much better than plastic.

i like the way it looks but i like not buying expensive parts for no reason even more, and i have an aluminum armed baja but is sits there and look pretty or stays on road.

lol drive carfully

i like the way it looks but i like not buying expensive parts for no reason even more, and i have an aluminum armed baja but is sits there and look pretty or stays on road.

lol drive carfully

i know where you are coming from James,I built an alloy FG MT and used it for 32 secs then split it.I had a alloy Mamba and that didnt even see the road .
But my HPI Baja is probably 80% alloy and it gets thrashed!;)
J.

ive sed it a bunch of times, it doesn't matter WHAT brand it is, they ALL will have thir lemons, my buddies HPI wont even make a tank run without something breaking on it, and he don't jump it or do half the things alot of others do, and his breaks , seen same thing on KM side, both have lemons, the chance you get a good one or a lemon is pretty much same with either brand.

Why do you have to go there, "King Motor Crap", go back to your HPI nest and hug your Baja tight.:mad:

you should go with the rest of the haters on other forums, this is a thread in the king motor section on a forum that caters for owner of allmost every brand of large scale clones included. as for the hpi nest a lot of people flew that long ago when they purchased a non hpi after market part, some hpi buggys are made up of allmost all after market parts so are these owners staying loyal to hpi ,no they are not and lets not forget hpi themselves use a clone motor in there buggys the c,y is a clone of the zenoah.

Have to agree with pablo on the clone motor, for me it looks like rovan are saying that heres the complete hoped up 5th baja and you don't need to spend any more money. Thats untill you hit something as they don't bounce very well. Lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks