Sold / Found Cleaning out the Shed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnum

I have several items to sell, will be adding them through the next week or so. I am getting out of the Hobby completely so everything must go. Still have a 4PKS, 2 FG onroads, HPI, Nutech and WCM. They will hopefully be priced to sell.

Check the Ebay listsings for prices.

Mecatech Racing Shocks PENDING SOLD!

Futaba R614FF 4-Channel 2.4GHz FASST Receiver 4PK/4PKS PENDING SOLD

Futaba R614FF 4-Channel 2.4GHz FASST Receiver 4PK/4PKS PENDING SOLD

lifrbattery.gif

Hobbico LiFe Source 6.6V 3200mAh 10C Receiver Battery HCAM6445

COMING SOON!!

FG F-1 Competition

FG EVO-8 530

HPI Baja 5T

WCM 1/4 Scale

Nutech GTR-5

Futaba 4PKS

And maybe a HPI 1/10 onroad and a helicopter or two:)

Last edited:
Yes, I thought I had 3 receivers.. just can't find it:) But the PKS is new only used in a couple races. Will have it ready later this weekend. So it will be sold either with or without a receiver. I think I bought a 3 channel with it when it came in.

Cars

Everyone has been asking about my cars and pricing. I am currently going through the details/parts I have and I will be pricing these for a very quick sale. I should have Ebay listing and pics up sometime this weekend.

I made a mistake on the Futaba Radio and listed as a 4PKS instead of a 4PK and found out after I had sold it. I want to make sure everything else goes smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks