cleaning the engine and carb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer Bee - check their site and watch their videos - very clear.
If you're buying from MMR, after the vids, give them a call - they'll always help you out.
Check the system before firing up, once all is installed. If you're 4WD it's a little more complicated, else if 2WD, take it outside, raise the driven wheels, and go through a simple test.
If you've a 3channel one, check with the toggle on your Rx, else if a 2-channel, just switch it off. The engine should cut out immediately.

Option4? - you mean with the light - nice touch.
Did you get V1, V2, V2S. V2 - 2 channel. V2S - 2 channel Spektrum.
Al.

Killer Bee - check their site and watch their videos - very clear.
If you're buying from MMR, after the vids, give them a call - they'll always help you out.
Check the system before firing up, once all is installed. If you're 4WD it's a little more complicated, else if 2WD, take it outside, raise the driven wheels, and go through a simple test.
If you've a 3channel one, check with the toggle on your Rx, else if a 2-channel, just switch it off. The engine should cut out immediately.

Option4? - you mean with the light - nice touch.
Did you get V1, V2, V2S. V2 - 2 channel. V2S - 2 channel Spektrum.
Al.

v1 with the light and busser

Mike a little help here.I don't mean to be offensive but your spelling is pretty hard to comprehend . Load Google Chrome,it will give you the spell check option.
J.

I'd put it thisway;
If you're an electrician and have full confidence in what you're doing, then go ahead, if not DON'T DO IT!!
Not one Large Scale weighs less than 12kg and will top 35-40mph with ease - do you want to get it wrong? :w00t::w00t::w00t: :mad::mad::mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks