Coil shorting out help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X2Boss

Got a problerm with my could again I belive, is shorting out (countinuity tester between Red live and Neautral black) straight from the coil, ordered and new on and it's doing the same ?

Also from live to engine head it shorts out and same black ... Again please note "Switch Blade" kill switch is disconnected at reciver and from kill switch at this point so no wire could be shorting else where.

This is causing engine to ground, got good spark and correct gap on fly wheel...

Please not this was with be switch disconnected which the switch works perfectly fine.

I'm starting to think it's something to do with my "Switch Blade" kill switch as this is the second coil now only on my fourth tank of petrol ?

Any ideas

Disconnect the kill switch completely and re install your original engine stop button and see if the engine runs normally, if it does then it's your kill switch.

It was the actually coil itself had to replace my second one now!!
All running perfect, God knows how icon my 3rd coil as they don't go that offeren so I've been told!

Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks