Sold / Found Coil/spark plug wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhilly82

In the past week or two, I have helped about 5 locals with there bajas not running and all of them turned out to be a plug wire. A very simple fix since I have a roll of 7mm accel super stock copper core wire, which is what you want for a magneto ignition since it has 1 ohm resistance. I firmly believe after a killer bee this should be the next upgrade everyone should do. Km as well as zen and cy uses a spring wire terminal which is just junk. One good roll and you have a bad connection and the car will just die randomly. I am going to sell these wires cheaper then you can buy one for $7usd shipped anywhere in US and $10usd Canada. 15usd to the Uk.

All wires are yellow with a orange boot and after this lot is gone they will have Taylor Made grey boots since I am almost out of orange boots.

So if you need one pm me and I will send you my pay pal. And they will be shipped the next day I am payed for them. My eBay user I'd is bhilligoss2004 so you can see my great feedback as a seller of random things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks