Compare HPI Baja 5B Flux with HPI Baja 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necronx

I never play large scale rc before. And I am starting to play large scale rc car. I am seeking a good large scale rc car to buy. I am interested in two models as HPI Baja 5B Flux and HPI Baja 5B, electric vs gasoline. I am not sure which one are suitable 5B Flux or 5B. What is pros and cons of these models.

Thank you for help.

ok so sadly ur not gonna find a hpi baja 5b flux anymore they were discontinued but in my opion I have both for some one that's just getting into the large end of the hobby I would say the electric version down fall to that is the fact u will need to get larger packs to run the electric I run 6s or 8s in my flux so if u have been into smaller rcs u might possibly have a few 3s or 4s packs but electric are a lil more pricey to get in to but are very fun but gassers take a bit of engine no how to tune the motor hopefully that helps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks