considering the new hpi 5t,advice welcome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
hows the going people i am considering the baja 5t from hpi because i think they look great and i love the design and build quality,also they look pretty tough as i have seen on videos,they also look very big compared to most other cars of there size,so any of you actually own one yet and what do you think?

car is also a great price rtr i can get it for little over a grand.

i currently have an all allloy upgraded fg beetle which i love and am going to keep.but would like the 5t to add to my collection if my pocket decides to be good to me :lol:

i would also really apriciate any advice i could get on the upgrades needed on the 5t out of the box to make it reliable, i know it looks pretty tough rtr but i presume it needs upgrades.

any help would e great,cheers!

I own one, and love it. It's not very different from the 5B - which isn't really a bad thing. It handles nicely, is very durable, and looks excellent. In terms of upgrades I always recommend filter and shock covers, and a tuned pipe wouldn't be bad either. Other than that upgrade it as it breaks.

I own one, and love it. It's not very different from the 5B - which isn't really a bad thing. It handles nicely, is very durable, and looks excellent. In terms of upgrades I always recommend filter and shock covers, and a tuned pipe wouldn't be bad either. Other than that upgrade it as it breaks.

Hey Sheograth....do you see a reason for the extra $500 they charging over the baja5b....other than the plastic bumpers. body, mounting posts.............. and the hype:laugh:

Is there $500 in extra plastic parts............:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks