Contrast Neox q 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ket2175

Hi all , newbie here from Singapore. I have been looking for this car review for afew days. But could not find much info on this car.

Any kind soul whom have this car, can share some review here. And is it worth buying? Thks

I've made a little review of the quattro in this same section, the car base is the same, so the small review will work for the Q, Contrast, is a good car, fast, reliable and easy to set up, many divers I know got their best results with a Contrast car.
Just a quick comment, Spain is one of these countries where everything made abroad looks cool and better, in fact we are only two drivers Racing Contrast in the spanish championship, but guess what? in my first complete racing year I'm leading on 4WD, and I've the second position allready secured, and Jordi Alonso, who has been out of Racing for two years is leading on 2WD with his Q. In my opinion, If there are no more cars on the street is because Contrast is a small company that can't affort to sponsor many drivers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks