Control arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered FID Aluminum arms. I know everybody's opinion on aluminum arms, but I got sick and tired of the DDM springs bending my stock plastic ones where the shock mounts and how easily the hinge pin holes like to ovalize from normal abuse. You'll be surprised how much play there is from the wear on these things. I'm sure most would not even notice, but I cannot stand worn out wobbly parts. There is 0 play in the hinge pins/A arms when new, which is super impressive IMO. I guess the plastic just isn't up to the job of holding up to the weight of the buggy.

No options for plastic other than the overpriced stock ones. It would have been nice to see some RPM arms, but I don't know how much better those would do anyways. The material was never meant to take lots of weight. I think you need something more rigid for 1/5 scales. That being said, my HPI Baja RPM arms seem to be holding up well. I don't see RPM making stuff for Losi anymore. They used to have stuff for the LST platforms.

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm going with he had a stroke. Deal of the day is only good for that day. He may be younger than me but you can have a stroke any time . Just look at Evssv . He's constantly having a stroke . He can't type for shite. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
?

?
Think Mike might have"cant-feking-spell" syndrome ? left untreated it will destroy people ???
?

?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks