Convert Electric to Gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJC

Hi all!

Man it's been awhile since I've been on here. I purchased an electric rovan 5b in 2014, it's been a great truck. Just put a max5 in it and it rips. I'm not digging the run time however. Usually these go gas to electric, has anyone gone electric to gas? I'm not sure what would be needed or if it's even worth it. I bought some zeee 4s 120c packs, one one cell completely died after two runs. I'm kinda tired of maintaining batteries and paying out the a$$ for them. I love my smaller electric stuff but it just doesn't work at this size and weight.

Any thoughts??

shouldn’t be too hard at all but i’m not sure how to do it… but since the baja is a major gas platform it is definitely doable

you should be able to figure it out just looking at it and maybe using some exploded diagrams

Hi everyone..

I came across a topic about DDM...
May I ask what's wrong with that store coz I've been ordering stuff from that store since and lately I'm looking of getting a bzm micro pipe intented for losi 5ive T but I'll be using it to my mcd rr5..since I'm here now ...I'de like to open a topic..
Has anyone tried using this pipe to a mcd rr5? Any input is really much appreciated..
And what's wrong with DDM?

Hi everyone..

May I ask what's wrong with that store coz I've been ordering stuff from that store since and lately I'm looking of getting a bzm micro pipe intented for losi 5ive T but I'll be using it to my mcd rr5..since I'm here now ...I'de like to open a topic..
Has anyone tried using this pipe to a mcd rr5? Any input is really much appreciated..
There is nothing wrong with ddm, they are the best 👌.... I believe the bzm pipe is designed for their engine only.

Hi everyone..

I’ve used a BZM pipe on my xs5 bzm and obr engines but please start your own thread.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks