Converting My Marder To A MT5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

I sold my MT5 because i was gonna get a 4wd sportsline. But since i moved i would rather a MT5 again. So besides the shocks, front setup, wheels and side rails what else do i need. I'm not worried about gears cause i will still be using my two speed for now.

Are the Marders rear shocks the same as the FG Monster truck shocks? And if I run only a four shock setup can I use the Marders arms?

Last edited:
mt rear arms just have the extended part on back for the second shock. no difference otherwise. you could just use a spacer and long bolt if you need 4 shocks. I ran my mt with marder shocks then went to the fg front arms and ran longer front shocks (I needed the mt tower for the jet pro pipe to mount the front). not much difference between the 2. I honestly preferred running firehammer mt arms and bones because they are wider than fg

But as far as the rear shocks they are the same size correct? I was gonna buy another set of rear shocks to mount on the front when I get the mt front parts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks