Converting steering bellcrank v1.5 to 2.0 losi 5 t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi125

So I just swapped out the bell crank do I need to swap out the steering arms the original arms seem a bit long anyone with information will be greatly appreciated...

@Losi125 I'm not sure what you are calling steering arms. It may be what I call tie rods. I believe the drag link/ackerman arm is different. So, here is a pic of my 2.0 front end. If you want to circle any parts and repost the pic, I can hook you up with measurements and part numbers.

Attachments

• 2.0 steering.jpg
    2.0 steering.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 22
@Losi125 I'm not sure what you are calling steering arms. It may be what I call tie rods. I believe the drag link/ackerman arm is different. So, here is a pic of my 2.0 front end. If you want to circle any parts and repost the pic, I can hook you up with measurements and part numbers.
Yes the steering tie rods I had to shorten mines a little everything is all sorted thanks for the reply

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks