Correct gears for the Zenoah G320.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claude bigelow

I just purchased a Zenoah G320 from DDM for my DBXL. I will be putting a Bartolone silenced pipe, and 990 carb. As of now I have stock gears, and wondering if someone can advise me on if I need to change them for better performance. If so which will I need and where I can purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

What do you mean by better performance?
With the standard gears, it should be ripping up the dirt?
If you make the gearing longer, then you will lose the new-found acceleration in order to get the higher top speed.
Al.

What do you mean by better performance?

With the standard gears, it should be ripping up the dirt?

If you make the gearing longer, then you will lose the new-found acceleration in order to get the higher top speed.

Al.

Ok thanks, wasn't sure still new to this.

I was told it was the better way to go. But just had knee surgery so everything is still in the box. Can't wait to put it together, of course I'll give the stock a try being that it's already on. And if I don't like it, then I'll change it.

I was told it was the better way to go. But just had knee surgery so everything is still in the box. Can't wait to put it together, of course I'll give the stock a try being that it's already on. And if I don't like it, then I'll change it.

I believe the G320 carb is a newer and better 990 from what I've read, I may be totally wrong but if I am Id like to know from the wizards on here.

http://www.davesmotors.com/walbro-wt-1107-carburetor-585727601-zenoah.html bigger venturi

http://www.davesmotors.com/walbro-wt-990-carburetor.html

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks