Could someone in Germany help me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doza28

Hi all,

A big ask this.

I've seen some rare fg wheels/tyres on ebay Kleinanzeigen in Germany. I've messaged the guy three times (once in German) but I've not yet had a reply. It's been a few days since I first saw them

I'm wondering if there are any guys on this forum based in Germany that would be able to help me procure these rims?

I appreciate someone would be doing me a favour so I'm happy to send 'extra' for their time

I've seen a few things on their recently. Only 1 person has replied, which is a shame. I imagine they don't want the aggrevation of selling outside of the country.

Hope the admin don't mind me posting such a thread or request.

Ant.

Last edited:
There is a lovely Marder Beetle on there too in the catalogue art 'supercup' livery. I would have had this had the guy replied ?

Send a link let me see
I'm in uk but willing to help if need b(y)

Thank you for the response guys.

I think I might be getting somewhere. I'm friends with the Mcd dealer for Canada and he has kindly messaged some of his German buddies to see if we can get these purchased.

Fingers crossed.
A great example of how the Rc community helps each other out ?
Here are the wheels

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/fg-tiefbettfelgen-1-5-auf-slicks/1011435698-249-1033

Here is the gorgeous Marder Beetle ?

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/fg-groeschl-beatle-rc-car-1-5/1004875170-249-6393

Yeah the Beetle is lovely. Sadly I don't think I'll be getting that now. Not really in a position too

The wheels however Im hoping for.

?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks