Couldnt resist - Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Been wanting to try a jetpro for a while now and after damaging the DOM thought nows the perfect time.

So here were are, landed on my desk today! Got a big bash weekend planned with Rossco so i think this pipe is about to get a workout! :clown:

Last edited:
I had the same pipe. bit of a pain fitting bodies but sure was good sound and power. the extra weight up front seemed to help though the mt (now owned by a buddy) still wheelies fine

i thought it would be hard for the MT to lift the front with this on it considering most of the pipe is upfront but time will tell.

haven't taken it home yet to install on MT, where does the front bracket bolt to? is there a point already there or will I need to drill something?

found a member at OLSF selling this one cheap so went for it. its second hand but looks brand new and less than half the price of a new one. Easy decision :)

Hi buddy

I had the same pipe. bit of a pain when it come to fitting, bodies but sure was great and the add performance like F***K :ph34r: once its all sorted your going to love it..

have a nice weekend RegardS LSB

cheers mate, i really like the extra mounting body post and this pipe feels very solid. ill put it through a vigerous program don't worry lol.

should be easy enough, longer front posts and end of story, I don't need to use the side posts anyway, get allot of crap caught up in there anyway.

the front mount bolts to the shock bolt. it is really solid and I think even provides some strength to the overall chassis flex. I busted up 2 bodies but the pipe never got a mark LOL

I agree with you pipe, certainly is solid.

Got it all bolted up on Friday night. Looks awesome. Rossco came down with his family for the weekend. Ran a tank and a bit on sat and 2 tanks saturday (ran another tank after you left mate).

Ill put my findings on the differences of the pipe in another post.

I love it being quiter. I get complaints from the neighbours a fair bit with the FG so now shouldnt be a problem, plus the noise was starting to annoy me to be honest.

I don't think it has lost much power.....just sounds like it........more of a garden tool sound..

Now the neighbors will just think he is doing the lawns ........A LOT:clown:

:clown: LOL nice call Ross.

it still needs a tune (running so rich its fouling plugs) but it may be the noise thats making me things its a fair bit slower up top.

when we were doing laps of the cricket field there was no way I was catching you. I thought with the dom pipe there was bugger all difference between mine and yours.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks