Couldnt resist - My new powerplant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
top man ive just got myself another engine as well 23cc zenoah its bare ie no fan coil covers pullstart but it was 13.50 on ebay so im going to build another one like the one my bug has got but im thinking 30.5cc race ported esp or maybe just keep it 23cc just for the way they rev plus its always nice to have a spare

yup a spare is always a good thing. you could always get the CY big bore kit if you want more power if its a 2 bolt but if your doing racing the way a 23/26 revs might be a better option.

no mate its just for bashing but my mates marder has a g230rc and that thing with a jet pro is pure insane wheelies on demand i know mines all alloy but i did try it in that once with a standard pipe and man it was good fun seemed like it always had more revs much more eager than the tuned 29cc ive got may just make a savage 23cc shove my victory pipe on it

well whenever I get traction with my 30.5 kit currently on it it lift the front quite easily, only when I get traction though.

good to know about the G230 though, didnt know they had that much poke!

in stock form the 26 will out rev a 30.5
but a well modified 30.5 piped right, and tuned well is hard to beat if the driver can drive.
you ll love the 4bolt 26. and when you are ready for more power, an ESP 4bolt full mod topend is just a click away. lol

in stock form the 26 will out rev a 30.5
but a well modified 30.5 piped right, and tuned well is hard to beat if the driver can drive.
you ll love the 4bolt 26. and when you are ready for more power, an ESP 4bolt full mod topend is just a click away. lol

Hrmm what is this ESP full mod top end you speak of. my ears have now pricked up LOL. :clown:

Otherwise ONeill Brothers is another top choice. I just got their
27.2 full mod ....I must say that it rips the 29cy I had. The 29 had
a rear Dom and the 27.2 has a JP track pipe.

i have the 30.5 esp ported and mod in a ramp mt....never seen so much power in one of theses things. you won't win any drag races with this motor,every tap on the throttle your spinning the tires.

yeah ive had a bad experience with a ported yead (done by one of the local hobby shops) its was terrible, wouldnt hold a tune, difficult to get it to idle.

ive got the CY 30.5 kit on my G260 at the moment.

i think down the line I may try a oniell bros. or a ts just to see what they are like but thats a long way away.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks