Cracked insulator block.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Hiya,just thought i'd let people know a little problem I had.A while ago i had running problems(Dead motor thread).After I sorted the mill out i took it out and it was running ok again and then after a few more runs the engine was bogging so I thought it was a ring gone but on inspection the compession was fine so looking into it a bit more I decided to remove the carb and give it a good clean.When i re-assembled it I used gasket sealer just to be on the safe side and then tried to start it again.....NOTHING!!!....I pulled and pulled until i finally got it started with 3/4 choke.The motor hit full throttle straight away and i couldn't get an idle on it,either all or nothing.So i then took the motor out and noticed the insulator block was cracked because I tightened when I put it on last time( me and my heavy hands:blush:)So all I need now is a UK supplier to sort me a new one out,any ideas anyone?
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks