Crash test dummy. RCMK XCR-1000 arriving tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boilermaker

Well I couldn't stand it anymore I just had to do it. Purchased it from DDM and should be here in the morning. I love my 5ives, but I also love the look of my DBXL. But I seem to spend more time fixing it than using it. And I can't count the tons of cash, parts, etc that I have spent on it. Could have easily bought another five and then some. So after lots of conversations with DDM about what they think and what they see. I broke down and made the purchase. I will do the break in and initial runs tomorrow. And then Saturday putting it to the test in a race setting, then Sunday the local BMX track for some hardcore bashing. I will try and do as detailed of a a review as possible with comparisons to the DBXL. Pictures will be up tomorrow

The driveline is the only thing that concerns me. Adding power to that platform has been a bad experience for everyone I have talked to. Looking forward to seeing the improvements made with this one. Priced about $1500?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks