Crucial X-Maxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a TON of videos of people doing their best to obliterate this thing and it just keeps on getting back up for more. Even all the BB guys on YouTube seem to love them.
Yeah it's fun but, to me, not the same as our trucks. Plus you only get like 15min of run time on a charge. That's about all I can endure of the silence so it works out?

Yeah it's fun but, to me, not the same as our trucks. Plus you only get like 15min of run time on a charge. That's about all I can endure of the silence so it works out?
Yea it's more of a fun "woooo" moment for them when they're done with their real 1/5 trucks :ROFLMAO:

lol that's weird. I used to get an easy 30 minutes out of my packs. And as cheap as Chinese lipos are now it's easy to have 3 sets charged up.

Yea it's more of a fun "woooo" moment for them when they're done with their real 1/5 trucks :ROFLMAO:

lol that's weird. I used to get an easy 30 minutes out of my packs. And as cheap as Chinese lipos are now it's easy to have 3 sets charged up.
Sure it all matters how your bashing with it. I had it at the field I run all my RC at and its wide open running and the packs lasted about 15min give or take. I have 2 sets but like I said, it's about all I can endure of the silence??‍♂️?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks