Europe Crystal Palace On road Track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doza28

Im not on Facebook any more so im unable to message the club/ower directly, but from what i can see on Google they`re trying to get this up and running again.

Anyone on here have any ties to the circuit or know anyone?
I think they can run Gas powered vehicles there.... it might be good to get a few On road guys together from the South of the UK to run there?? :unsure:

Im not on Facebook any more so im unable to message the club/ower directly, but from what i can see on Google they`re trying to get this up and running again.

Anyone on here have any ties to the circuit or know anyone?
I think they can run Gas powered vehicles there.... it might be good to get a few On road guys together from the South of the UK to run there?? :unsure:
I'm following it on FB. I'll screen shot the latest message on there and PM it to you. Gives details.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

The chaps responsible for refurbishing the track have done a cracking job and they run there 5ths there too
2adbf1da5cb39734154f4e8270a888a8.jpg
dc413ee1148b12882281573e4762393d.jpg
7d72bcb1174eaad39cf5ed388729cf80.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Its hard to get an answer from the guy his name is Lawrence William i live 30 minutes from there the only reason i haven't gone there is because they are unclear about whats allowed and not i spoke to him once i was told no petrol rcs allowed anymore them i was told they are on sundays i asked if i can run a lowered 5t with on road tires on the track no answer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks