Sold / Found Custom 4wd FG for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigRobbo

Hey guys, before anythign please read this:

Please read ALL of this listing before buying or clicking away, the pictures only tell half the story

High resolution & detailed pictures are at the bottom of the lsiting.

I am selling my very customized very special FG.

I would just like to start with some of the modifications i have made myself.

I would like to note first that there is no Radio gear with this car

The whole car is customised & has had alot of time & effort

Drivetrain
This is a SHAFT driven 4x4 using custom Heat treated steel gears which are a very beefy mod 1.5, the drive train will allow for a smoother ride & power handeling too!
To add i also custom made & tapered some 10mm thick dogbones for the front of the car!

Engine
The motor is a race tuned peice with a Zenoah head, it has had some realy power work done including (but not limited to): Transfer port opened & resurfaced, intake timing adjusted, exhaust port timing raised, aditional transfer modification & 'eyebrows' it is more than powerful enough to make all 4 wheels spin on dry tarmac!!!

Moutings

The engine has been laydown to reduce the center of gravity giving it an over-all beter handling and feeling, the Dominator too has been modified very professionally to adapt it to the new laydown configuration.

Suspension
The suspension was thought out & custom machined for the best way of improving the FGs travel and plushness, it was came up with a laydown front system & pushrod with a rear upright & rezzie setup, it works incredibly well and is 100% custom, this is NOT an off the shelf kit!

Athstetics

The whole car has been polished and profesionally powdercoated in a very nice candy red with matching colour coded parts

I would recommend getting some proper off road wheels for this as the marder slicks are not too great really.

Steering

I have utilised a dual servo steerign system with outboard servos & custom made servo savers, this will alloy you to change toe on the fly with a mixing controller(such as the 3pk, which is what i use)

Off the shelf upgrades

KPD patriot Leo chassis (limited run and VERY expensive)
KPD front wishbones, modified for angled rose joints
Alloy radio plate
Alloy chassis braces
Custom side support & engine mounts/braces
Custom made front dogbones @ 10mm thick!
Alloy body mounts & side plates
Steel fuel tanks with alloy mounting struts
triple jumbo servos for steeing & throttle thats a Multiplex jumbo & 2 x hitec 755MGs
Candy apple fan case and silver top shroud
Billet allloy manifold for the engine
Billet alloy V-stack for air intake
Billet alloy Laydown cluch housing
Alloy Gear plate
Alloy gear carrier
Alloy spur gear & steel pinion
Alloy engine mounts
Alloy Front shaft mount & suppot mounts
Alloy rear engine brace
Alloy rear bulkheads(split diff version)
Alloy FG ajdustable rear wishbones
Alloy rear hubs
Alloy rear shock tower
Alloy shock bodies
Custom rear shocks with working remote rezzies(tuned & comenstaed)
Alloy diff risers
Alloy custom front shocktower & custom springs
All custom front suspension setup
Alloy rod ends & MCD rose joints
Alloy rear diff housing & alloy rear diff cover
Alloy break system(but no disc or square)
Offset alloy wheel hexes

Please note this is a high maintaince car and is NOT for the beginner!

It will require someone with experiance to maintain & upkeep the car.

This car has had a lot of soul time and effort put into it & would like it to goto someone who can really appreciate it & have the time for it.

Unfortunatly i just have too many cars & hobbies right now and the money is more of a priority.

any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Unforttunaly i do have to add this, the car is sold as seen with strictly NO returns or refunds due to the nature of the hobby

I would like £700

P1110054.jpg
P1110056.jpg
P1110057.jpg
P1110058.jpg
P1110059.jpg
P1110060.jpg
P1110061.jpg
P1110065.jpg

Last edited:
Insane! Very nice work...... if i owned it ...... she would have to be a shelf queen , i run mine like they were made to be run, while i could maintain it no problem i'd beat on it as well and that would ruin it quickly! Good luck with the sale!:cup-1:

how about some vid of it going? would mean a lot in terms of usability or is this intended to be a shelf car.

Its ment to be used, however I have only driven it for like 30 seconds or so.

I have a small video i can post up however it doesn't show much at all.

I don't want to take it out & use it too much because it'll just depreciate it more.

Don't ask me why the baja is at the end of this video i have no idea lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say this and before i say anything it's a very nice car and some nice work,well worth the money and much more!! i do like it.BUT... the power looks like nothing out of the ordinary,sounds like you could beef up the clutch some more for some better oomph off the mark,you said it would spin the 4 tires on take off,well it would be easy cause those are slicks.

look i'm not been smart in the slightest i'm been very straight.

best of luck with the sale!

sorry to say this and before i say anything it's a very nice car and some nice work,well worth the money and much more!! i do like it.BUT... the power looks like nothing out of the ordinary,sounds like you could beef up the clutch some more for some better oomph off the mark,you said it would spin the 4 tires on take off,well it would be easy cause those are slicks.

look i'm not been smart in the slightest i'm been very straight.

best of luck with the sale!

I appreciate the reply, however it would kind of go against the point me upgrading it since i'm selling it.

The buyer could do this if they wish, i have the same motor in my Baja and that pulls wheelies & pulls tall gearing well, I guess its hard to see in the video since its still on stock settings.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks