Customcvp.com CV Protector for the Losi DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCVP.com

Here you go, life time warranty, hardware will be included, we are replacing the pin they used on the carrier with a SS 4 mm bolt, my pin after one week was all rusted and pitted, so add greeseing that to the maintaince list if you don't run the protectors. We sandwich a pivot ball between washers and use a longer sway bar mount screw. This makes the protector parallel with the drive shafts and not all cockeyed. Got a couple vids on the tube I'll get them over here. These are going to cost $30 plus $8 S&H to the USA, Canada, UK and all other countries the S&H is 20 dollars.

9a7eje5y.jpg

That's the Turtle filter for the 5ives that uses the Baja filter element, you can get it for either a dt1 or this way, let me tell you, this is the best upgrade I've done to the 5ives so far, well lately this is for the Reed case mills to get them to fit in the 5ive body so on a non Reed motor this is the way to go on the DBXL, the amount of air flow is sick, the baja filter has way more area of intake compared to the DT1. I loved the dt1 but this baby was the key, how do I know right? These mills take just 3 thing's to run spark, fuel and air, and the right mixture, so when I had to re tune going fatter and fatter that means she's breathing way better than I am now but the Flow Systems pipe is doing what it should be doing, big air in, dig air out big power, and it does rip it up man, when you do as much work and put in quality hop ups no matter what you are only get so much out of it, so to get a big kick like this did gets a sicko like me all excited. Lol sorry for the long story

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks