Customcvp goes brushless on JA5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCVP.com

Al here, had to give it a try, got the Castle setup with the V1 from RCM. Putting the final touches on it now, they recommend keeping the mech brakes so I just split channel 2.

I'll be starting out with 6s until I get a couple of good 4 cells. She is also getting a sweet set if IRP basher series push rods, everything else is beefed up already so it should take it.

Just have to put a set of gears in a Savox servo that got stripped out on a hard crash. Pics and vids coming soonn

Lol Revo, JA stands for Jones Auto, he's a dude on the forums that gave me the chassis plate to put that rig together with all my take offs.

It stayed stock for a week before my addiction kicked in and all the poop I swore I wouldn't mod is all rocked up, she'll handle the brushless setup for sure. Dude is so sick and I don't have the right batteries yet, oh man that motor is like a soda can.

I can bash it all night now if I wanted to.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks