Customcvp Losi DBXL Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCVP.com

Gents few pics of some mods the 5ive shocks are on the rear got the fronts just haven't got to them yet, cracked a rear carrier so I went to the Hot Racing I run on the 5ives, new IRP steering arm, broke the bolt on the servo saver side tapped out will go alloy when Hot Racing gets them out, been breaking the sway bar links in the front, went to the 5ives links and 4 mm hardware and the AVC rx is sick, total blast running around the track wide open and not spinning out got to get video of that. I wouldn't have got it if we weren't trying to get 2 floors of work from the company that makes the chip. But it's funny.
This is the new links from the 5ive.

20140505_222048_zps6f2541b8.jpg

The IRP steering arm.

20140505_220651_zpsb823910e.jpg

Crack rear carrier

20140502_160635_zpsabe2a3d4.jpg

The bad boy in its glory

20140505_221048_zps38134645.jpg

This is the spacer fix instead of a pivot ball I'm using a lock nut way better, 3 mm hardware bends I'm going to swap them all out for 5ive links but this holds the protector real nice now.

20140505_221017_zpsca4a6b96.jpg

Had a pic of the new carrier but I can't find it. Peace you guys bed time

Oh yea new rear light, got a nice one for the front too with the @Killer RC light controller, got a few LED's for the inside of the body to see in there after dark, comes in handy as all hell.

20140505_225234_zps76a136cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude that's the Baja rear brake kit from KillerRC it's actually attached with shoo goo I tie wrapped it while it set up I can lift the truck up by it, wait till you see the front setup, a strip on the body behind the fake lights and a wicked bright block on the chassis then a few singles pointing at the carb, lol going easy on this one till killer gets the big battery box out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks