CustomCVP Rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCVP.com

FB_IMG_13881579111501471_zps2fd059d1.jpg

BothSizes-Copy_zpsec02cf30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Hey Gents,
Just signed up as a vendor on this site. I haven't been here in a while and figured id check out the traffic, I've been running my first 5ive sense the first batch came off the line, that beast just broke the 6 grand landmark, I built a second one we call it the JA 5 because a dude crom the fourms Jones Auto gave me his old chassis plate. The rest started out as all my take offs, I'm an OBR guy, running 2 Reed Cases and a pro stock. I've been doing what I swore to myself I wouldn't do, hopping up the JA 5ive. I'm a big Hot Racing fan, Modified RC, IRP, Phat Dad, Killer RC and Turtle Dave. I've got over 400 vids on the tube, (al morancy) and I bash all winter long on my track, my latest setup is tracks on all 4 corners of the JA 5. Its a riot to bash on. #1 has its set of tires filled with Kold Cutters, I run the paddles too.

My side gig is making CV protectors, they are all custom hand laid fiberglass with a black gel coat finish, they carry a lifetime warranty. I have them all over the world, we are completing out 2nd year and haven't had to replace one yet. DJ Medic (RC Adventures) runs them on his project large. I make 2 sizes, stock wheels and extended wheels, black only, with or without hardware, most of us have a 23 mm screw, they mount on the carrier bolt and the sway bar point. Just wanted to check in, gotta hit the rack but ill get pics and vids in this thread.

Thanks for having me, ; after 3 years of doing and trying just about everything you can do to the Losi 5ive I hope to bring something to the table. I run the robotic hitec servo, I have the Demon 2 speed many different wheels and tires, paint a decent body so I can be of some help to someone. More to come.

Last edited:
Welcome to LargeScaleForums and thank you for your sponsorship I've heard a lot of good reviews about your protectors and can certainly see a giveaway or two for them here on LSF! :D

-Michael

Yep ill do 3 sets, hey do you have stickers for the fourm?

It would be cool to put them on a set for the thread pics pm me an address to send the sets. Or do I just send them out, if you have stickers can I get 6 of them thanks man

Hey A thanks, in a few words the tracks aren't really made for the 5, they are a blast but there is no ground clearance, it will mow it's way through 3 or 4 inches of power but getting it up on a hill side like the two mounds I got hung up on the plate hits. I made it to bash on the track all the piles do seeing they are ice now is break stuff, mainly the little shocks that hold them from flopping over. It was just a project for the second 5 to beat on during the winter months, wait till you see #1 with the kold kutter studs in a set of trenchers, same mill but it still has the 21 pinion in it, I had to drop down to an 18 to spin the tracks and not eat clutches. I think it can take a 19, I just came in from the shop, diff service and I'm putting the HR CF servo braces in it. It's pretty sweet, made to go with the HR center diff carrier, sucky part is I had to take out the servo wire and I have that hole sealed up, its tight anyway, had to walk away, tired 2 am I'll get it in the morning, I added a box for the rx, an old revo shift servo box so the kill switch and light controller can all go in there, I'm a Killer RC fan and Kent takes good care of me but the new switch with the fuse takes up some space and I already added a second floor to the top of the stock cover for the switch, I run 2 boxes in the other rig and it's sweet, I had 10 lbs of poop in a 5 lb bag, caused the rx antenna wire to break off, I had to open that up and solder a new wire on it, gave it a good cleaning while it was apart and sealed it up with shoo goo, works great. the rack is calling my name, peace my friend.

Atom check out the HR servo brace it's been on the wall for months waiting to get into the action, dude I didn't know how beefy this was. And for the reed case guys this filter was sent from Heaven, we'll Turtle Dave really [ame]http://youtu.be/SNUxjKfEfD4[/ame]

The #1 5ive with a set of paddles, the track is all ice so the studded Trenches will be going back on. I have another Turtle Air Filter coming for this rig but I couldn't wait so I swapped it over. Man oh man, with the Flow Systems pipe it's sick, even running fat for the cold, gotta take care of my reeds

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads Up, till I get in and edit the website, any order not in the USA the shipping is 17 bucks, so the total S&H is 20 dollars, non USA only, they are going out the door like crazy but not in the state's, Canada and the UK, I understand Canada, DJ Medic runs them and his large scale side kick has them on his rigs

Thanks for your support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks