cy 29cc problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnxman

not sure what to make of this please watch video and give me ur thoughts. as long as iam on the throttel is all good , let off all good , nail it again and boggs, and sometimes stalls. was running a walbro 813, just took it off and installed a 668 , with no change. do i have an air leak somewear? all new fuel lines aswell. my tank is only vanted through the standard fuel cap. do i need to install a 3rd fuel line for air?

link: of it running

http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/deerjamie/?action=view&current=VIDEO0057.mp4

stock settings pretty much 1 1/2 on the high, 1 1/4 low aprox , 2 different carbs with lots of tunning and same problem. oil is amsoil injector mixed 25:1 .
40 mm oil to 1 liter gas 91 octane . I did just switch to this oil (posted in engine section with photo ) "is this oil ok". Ya know maybe thats my problem , maybe i should switch back to standard 2 stroke from the hardware store:rolleyes:

With a fairly standard engine - I ran a Zenoah G260RC 2-bolt on my FG MT before switching to the TS reed engine - I found the 'standard' settings on the Walbro 813 I fitted were too rich.
I had it at 1 1/4 LOW, 1 3/8 HIGH (a little here and there is no matter, all are slightly different) and ended up 1 1/8 LOW, 1 1/4 HIGH maximum.

Al.

so you at about 2.6 oz to the gallon, thats what called for injector oil, but your engine is not a injector fed, so that could be the issue, i'm "guessing" that could be the issue but i cant be for sure since i have never used injector in any r/c engine. try the chenge back and see what happens,
before you changed did it run fine?

yup there was an airleak , rebuilt it used copper gasket sealer high temp (orange) i also noticed one bolt (lower bolt) on the ignition coil was missing , witch i believe to be causing my killer beer glitch , iam at work and never brought my battery charger with me and now my batt is dead . hope i can find time tonight to giver a run . i took it out back the store and fired it up and giver a few shots of throttel and ran and idled great

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks