cy f270

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreb

just put my new f270 in my baja. let her idle through the first tank yesturday and today i took her out for a spin. still got the muffler on cause the area i live in the sound really travels so until i get a silencer i'm leaving the muffler on. with the muffler on and the settings kinda ritch this thing still pulls the wheels off the ground. all i can say is i love this motor and can't wait to see her with a tuned pipe.

i haven't gave her full pull yet. i still have the muffler on and i have the settings at 1.5L and 1.75H. so she's a little rich but even like that she was pulling the front end off the ground when i was getting traction. rev wise, it was very snappy and rpm's shot up fast. it was going about as quick as it did with the 23cc so once it's tuned and broke in and has a nice tuned pipe i'm going to guess that she'll rev higher then the 23cc. brad at 5thscalecanada (witch is were i got the motor from) told me that this motor and the stock gearing will make it a wheelie machine and from what i've seen so far i think he's right.lol

Nice. Maybe I could toss on road gearing on the semi with that kind of torque an have insane top end... mmmm. sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for further testing.

well the true testing is going to have to wait a bit. took it out again and started tuning her a little and the muffler kept coming lose, ( found out it came with no gasket between the head and the muffler) so after awhile i said to hell with it and i put the ss pipe back on. she had great torque before but now the tires just want to lite up, till the rubber let go on the one tire and now i have to order a new set of tires. hostel mx's here i come.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks