Sold / Found CY29RC engine for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillin4life187

Selling a Chung Yang (CY) 29CC 4bolt motor that has was modified for more power.. Ran it in my HPI baja for about 20 min and would consistantly smoke my friends stock Zenoah 32 all day long. Very Mild port work(intake & exhaust I was told) done by professional shop.
Engine was only run on VP Racing 100 octane race fuel..( MS100 fuel) and just screams. Has a perfect tune on it right now. Starts first pull even after sitting for a week. Engine has approx 1/2 tank (an hour or so of runtime) following break-in of engine. I will provide buyer a gallon of VP race fuel to go with it if you live here In Arizona. Engine comes with stock air filter assembly and a genuine Walbro 668 carb. Stock exhaust will also be included with it as well.
Engine was estimated to put out right around 4.5- 5.0HP. Stock engine rated at 3.5HP.

Asking $200 or BEST REASONABLE offer. Price I think is more then reasonable since a new stock CY29Rc costs the same.

I can accept payment in through Google Pay only. I was banned from Paypal when they did the mass account closure for anyone that was buying/selling firearm parts or anything even related. So Google Pay is how Ive always accepted payments. Just being honest here folks. I can provide any info or refrences that you may want to verify. I have a positive reputation on many forums, ebay, offerup and a few others so your welcome to check me out under [email protected]

As far as shipment goes, I will ship engine via USPS Priority mail at a flat rate of $15.00 and will provide you tracking within 24hours of receiving payment.
I have tried to be as accurate and detailed as possible but feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190821-155006.jpg
    Screenshot_20190821-155006.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks