Damn Glitching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 pm fasst is what i have ....no glitching , no problem here, it works well....id rather spend a lil extra on a radio system them have my boat or buggy have a run a way because of glitching....then it will cost ya ...just my $0.02

Trip, I hate to say but I am starting to agree with the Futaba lovers. I have not heard of the problems I have with the spek's. I have 4 radios and again another is starting its glitch problems. Warranty has been great but I don't want warranty all the time I want a radio I can set and forget. I HATE electronics, one reason I will pay more then everything else for the best electronics.
I think I will sell off the working speks, get the other glitching one warrantied and try again with the Futabas.

"T" what is the warranty like on the Faast systems?

I sent in my radio and reciever. They sent it back with a new reciever. Guess the reciever was bad?

My glitching was caused by a torn rec antenna wire. I gooped it with liquid electrical tape and stuffed it in the Lunch Box. I haven't had a problem since.

I have a Spektrum DX3 in the FG. It works flawlessly! But I smoked the layshaft gear so the FG is laid-up for awhile.

Sorry to hear about the fried lay shaft gear....All my gears are for the firehammer
there different than Fg gears........Hey some buddy send trip a fg gear...here..
I would at the drop of a hat...no problem...But my gears are different.....
Come on we all need help in this hobby...That's what good people are for.....
.........Slawhammer...

Sorry to hear about the fried lay shaft gear....All my gears are for the firehammer
there different than Fg gears........Hey some buddy send trip a fg gear...here..
I would at the drop of a hat...no problem...But my gears are different.....
Come on we all need help in this hobby...That's what good people are for.....
.........Slawhammer...
What a hell of a guy!!! Thanks Buddy!!!
I have quite a few gears trip. how many teeth you need?

Hell, I don't know... Whatever stock is... I think 16??

I have been kind of out of the hobby for a bit...

I like the JR radios the first one i got is AM PCM alpina with built in fail safe and it still works great i have had it since 1994 it's in my RC10GT never had a glitch i wished the made them in 3 ch i buy more of those radios my miss bud has a JR XRI3 it runs great.
JR AM PCM
P2240002.jpg
P7070039.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks