DBXL build. Aka: fat bottomed girl??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White lettering is simply done with a paint marker View attachment 62670
Btw... They are not very good them 5t spikes mate.
I only run a 29cc so they should work ok. Definitely better than the stock ones.
1hr 45 for 1 wheel...wadafek:oops: :ROFLMAO:
I'd done all my hostiles in less then a hr?
Couldn't get both beads to seat. They're a rather tight fit.

Is gonna get an obr 34? Made in "merica"
I actually had one in my cart a few times, but really am very happy with the 29cc so decided against it. I really just don't need much more power for how I drive my rc's. I very rarely just do speed runs. I very much prefer racing around turns. I had a zenoah g320 in it years ago and that was ok, but I wouldn't go bigger. So sorry Doug, but no.?‍♂️?

Progress has been painfully slow. I just can't get motivated to wrench. These stupid FLM extended arms have really soured me on this rebuild. Can't use my upgraded dogbones, cups, or turnbuckles. All that and they're nothing but alloy MTXL arms. They're literally identical size, so could've just got em in plastic for cheap.??20200830_113115.jpg
Got a few more small bits on. A bit of cleaning, actually quite a bit, and built new turnbuckles. Overall this build is disappointing, id rather be using it.?

Progress has been painfully slow. I just can't get motivated to wrench. These stupid FLM extended arms have really soured me on this rebuild. Can't use my upgraded dogbones, cups, or turnbuckles. All that and they're nothing but alloy MTXL arms. They're literally identical size, so could've just got em in plastic for cheap.??View attachment 62877
Got a few more small bits on. A bit of cleaning, actually quite a bit, and built new turnbuckles. Overall this build is disappointing, id rather be using it.?

The parts isnt fitting right?
What doesn't fit right an can something be altered to make it happen?....:unsure:

The parts isnt fitting right?
What doesn't fit right an can something be altered to make it happen?....:unsure:
Everything is to short with extended arms. I wouldn't care as much if the arms came with 6mm dogbones instead of these spaghetti noodles they sent me. Kinda pissed for almost $250. Sucks when your build is a downgrade.????

Everything is to short with extended arms. I wouldn't care as much if the arms came with 6mm dogbones instead of these spaghetti noodles they sent me. Kinda pissed for almost $250. Sucks when your build is a downgrade.????

Oh ,I see ,that is bad!...:(

Atleast it's shiny ? ???
Meh, im not all about that if you haven't noticed. Don't get me wrong, its cool when new. Its not so cool im gonna fret over keeping it immaculate though. ?‍♂️
Oh ,I see ,that is bad!...:(
Ya, I knew turnbuckles would be short, and so would my bigger dogbones. Was hopeful new would be the same good ones. These things would probably look like a pretzel with just a 34cc reed. They're super skinny, like pencils.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks