Dbxl cvd /shock protectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanillagurilla

Made these today in about 2 hours. Material used was .080in kydex that I use to make holsters and knife sheaths. Strong yet still somewhat flexible so if I hit something hard with them they won't break off. Let me know what you think. Sorry about the lighting, was leaving for work.

20160328_142101.jpg

20160328_142123.jpg

20160328_142207.jpg

Great job on the guards @Vanillagurilla. Where is a good place to get kydex? You know, for those of us that might want to make some. :)

I order mine online, there's a few sites that carry it but you can find some good deals on amazon, they will sell blemishes pretty cheap. Or you can wait a couple weeks, I'm going to have a friend cut me 10 or so sets on his laser cnc cutter. Kydex also comes in all different colors as well. And if your going to make them yourself, I used #4x3/8in phillips zinc screws. I found stainless screws as well but there 4x the cost.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks