DBXL diffs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tisane

Just a quick/simple one here guys.

Are the three diffs in the DBXL all the same?
I know it's probably a daft question, but I plan on swapping mine out for FID alloy ones and wasn't sure if they were all the same, simply allowing me to order 3 diffs and do all three along with a diff oil upgrade all at the same time.

All help greatfuly received.

To be fair I wasn't after any benefit, given the fact that I'm unable to do more than bash mine I was looking more for bling, but thinking about it the front and rear are fully enclosed so not much point in doing them as they will never be seen.
Think I will save a bit of cash and just do the middle one.

I'd do shock towers, control arms, chassis braces or steering bell cranks in that case. You get both bling AND function. The Area steering system is the best upgrade out there. The centre diff mount is pretty slick too. Oh, front and rear bulk heads too lol

To be fair I wasn't after any benefit, given the fact that I'm unable to do more than bash mine I was looking more for bling, but thinking about it the front and rear are fully enclosed so not much point in doing them as they will never be seen.
Think I will save a bit of cash and just do the middle one.

Well if it's bling then just get the aluminum diff covers for car forgot about them
I was thinking 5ive not DBXL there not much $ and they do dress it up

Last edited:
I'd do shock towers, control arms, chassis braces or steering bell cranks in that case. You get both bling AND function. The Area steering system is the best upgrade out there. The centre diff mount is pretty slick too. Oh, front and rear bulk heads too lol

Done the chassis and steering braces, brought them with the car.
There's so many alloy parts out there for it its hard to know where to start...lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks