DBXL E shutting off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Lowbagger

I have a new DBXL E and from the first run I've had problems with the ESC shutting down. It almost seems like an overload issue. For example. Launch from a stop, do a high speed pass and hit the breaks. Half way through breaking I will lose all throttle and brake control. 5 seconds later and I have control back. The car does this almost every time I drive it. I'm running 2- 4s-6000-60c. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Get higher C Rating batteries at least 90C. SMC makes some great batts and are very reasonable.
But first you can try to set your low voltage cutoff to low and try that with your batteries. Your batteries can not give what the system is calling for that’s why it’s shutting down it’s going into low voltage cutoff. If that works your batteries are still going to get hot so I would still get some better batteries

So nothing has seemed to fix this. My son is an RCer and has this truck too. He went ahead and got ahold of Horizon for me. They were not sure what was going on either so they are sending me a new ECS and I will send them the bad one to test. Will follow up when I have more. Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks